Consumer Directed Health Care
Manage your initiatives through our robust system
Argus has a robust system with a rules engine capable of supporting our customers' benefit strategy outcomes with a strong, on-line Member Access tool that is part of our suite of products.
- Near-real time and batch data integration for medical and pharmacy deductibles
- Multiple deductible plans available to meet your needs
- Support of Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Health Savings Accounts, and Flexible Spending Accounts
Multiple Deductible Plans: In support of your consumer driven health plan and/or high-deductible health plans (CDHS/HDHP), Argus provides our Enhanced Deductible System which is a flexible mechanism to enable management of as many deductible plans as you choose. The outcome allows you to create accumulation limits for each of the Deductible Types using a combination of any of the following to define a bucket:
- Data Integration: Argus supports near-real-time data integration for medical and pharmacy deductibles. Argus accommodates the need for multiple deductibles and has streamlined the integration of medical and pharmacy deductibles. Argus provides quality outcomes via two options for integration.
- Batch Integration - Argus produces files that can be transmitted for customer use. The frequency depends on the requirements of the specific data and can be daily, weekly, or at other defined intervals.
- Near-Real-Time Integration - Argus can send transactions to an external processor or the customer via router transactions utilizing MQ Series or Web Services. One example of these data transactions is to combine medical and pharmacy accumulation balances.